UK TimesUK Times
  • Home
  • News
  • TV & Showbiz
  • Money
  • Health
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web Stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release
What's Hot
Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

19 May 2026
Anna Kepner’s dad accepts high school diploma on her behalf as stepbrother awaits trial for cruise ship death – UK Times

Anna Kepner’s dad accepts high school diploma on her behalf as stepbrother awaits trial for cruise ship death – UK Times

19 May 2026
Andrew Wood: Grandfather, 61, receives pioneering UK-first operation to treat brain aneurysm – UK Times

Andrew Wood: Grandfather, 61, receives pioneering UK-first operation to treat brain aneurysm – UK Times

19 May 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
UK TimesUK Times
Subscribe
  • Home
  • News
  • TV & Showbiz
  • Money
  • Health
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web Stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release
UK TimesUK Times
Home » Luke Sayers’ daughters use F-bomb photo to back ex-Carlton boss over their mum as they fight in court over fallout from ‘d*** pic’ scandal
TV & Showbiz

Luke Sayers’ daughters use F-bomb photo to back ex-Carlton boss over their mum as they fight in court over fallout from ‘d*** pic’ scandal

By uk-times.com19 May 2026No Comments5 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Pinterest Tumblr Reddit WhatsApp Email
Luke Sayers’ daughters use F-bomb photo to back ex-Carlton boss over their mum as they fight in court over fallout from ‘d*** pic’ scandal
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Luke Sayers’ daughters have thrown their support behind their father as the former Carlton president fights his estranged wife Cate in an explosive Supreme Court defamation battle stemming from his infamous ‘d*** pic’ scandal.

The latest show of support came after Bronte Sayers uploaded an image of a cake with the words ‘F*** them all’ written in icing to Instagram on Monday night. 

The post appeared shortly after lawyers for her parents clashed in Melbourne’s Supreme Court over the future of the high-profile case.

Soon after, Bronte’s sister Claudia Sayers shared a screenshot of media coverage about the cake post. Claudia added the caption: ‘Thanks dad for always being in our corner.’ 

Bronte later re-shared that message to her own followers in another public display of support for their father.

The bitter legal fight stems from the scandal that erupted in January last year, when an explicit image was posted to Luke Sayers’ X account and tagged a senior executive from Carlton sponsor Bupa.

Luke Sayers’ daughters shared a supportive birthday cake message as his explosive court battle intensified publicly this week

Sayers¿ daughter Claudia re-posted a news story about the cake message her sister Bronte posted on Monday (pictured)

Sayers’ daughter Claudia re-posted a news story about the cake message her sister Bronte posted on Monday (pictured)

Bronte Sayers has remained publicly supportive of father Luke throughout the fallout over her dad's explicit photo scandal

Bronte Sayers has remained publicly supportive of father Luke throughout the fallout over her dad’s explicit photo scandal

At the time, Sayers strongly denied posting the image himself. He claimed his social media account had been hacked or ‘compromised’ by a third party. He urged followers to ‘please ignore all posts’ before disabling the account entirely.

The AFL integrity unit later cleared Sayers of wrongdoing after reviewing what it described as the ‘available evidence’. 

Carlton also commissioned its own independent investigation led by Christopher Townshend KC. That investigation also cleared the former club president.

Despite being exonerated by the AFL, Sayers resigned as Carlton president just minutes after the league announced its findings.

‘The past two weeks have been very tough for everyone who has been impacted by an unauthorised social media post,’ Sayers said at the time.

‘I did not post the image, either deliberately or accidentally.

‘This decision draws a line in the sand.’

But the scandal reignited earlier this year when Cate Sayers launched Supreme Court defamation proceedings against her estranged husband. 

The former AFL power couple¿s daughters publicly sided with their father in January (Bronte and Claudia are pictured with Luke)

The former AFL power couple’s daughters publicly sided with their father in January (Bronte and Claudia are pictured with Luke)

Bronte (pictured) posted as the former Carlton president fights to have proceedings moved into the Federal Court away from public scrutiny and reporting

Bronte (pictured) posted as the former Carlton president fights to have proceedings moved into the Federal Court away from public scrutiny and reporting

She alleges she had been falsely blamed for posting the image through a statutory declaration he submitted to the AFL integrity unit.

According to court filings, Cate Sayers claims the declaration implied she was responsible for uploading the explicit photograph. She says it portrayed her as mentally unstable and untrustworthy.

Her legal team also alleges she was never interviewed during the AFL investigation. This was despite later being identified as the alleged third party connected to the account compromise.

Cate Sayers further claims her husband made false assertions about her mental health. She says the comments were used to bolster his account of events.

During Monday’s hearing, her barrister Sue Chrysanthou SC told the court: ‘We say she’s never suffered from those things and she’s certainly never been prescribed medication that she periodically refuses to take.’

The court also heard allegations that the statutory declaration quickly spread beyond AFL headquarters. It allegedly became the subject of widespread discussion.

‘We have information it was passed on to many people,’ Ms Chrysanthou said.

‘My client found out from the media that it was being circulated, that she was responsible, and what she was told was Mr Sayers was telling people she was responsible.’

Bronte and Claudia Sayers had already publicly sided with their father in January. They released a joint statement declaring they would stand behind him throughout the dispute.

‘This dispute sits within a long and complicated family history, with very different accounts of past events. Based on what we have lived and experienced, we stand behind our father and his position,’ they said.

‘If needed, we will give evidence to support [Dad] … but we still hope it won’t come to that.

‘We have never spoken publicly about the matters affecting our family but given recent events, we wish to make our position clear.’

The sisters also said they regretted the deeply personal dispute continuing to unfold publicly.

‘We are very sorry that this continues to play out publicly. We would have much preferred for all of this to be resolved privately, without going to court.’

Luke Sayers has rarely been seen publicly with his daughters since the scandal erupted. However, recent social media images showed him holidaying in Italy alongside Bronte and Claudia amid the ongoing legal drama.

The Supreme Court hearing also revealed the daughters were allegedly ‘assisted’ by Mr Sayers’ public relations adviser. This occurred when their public statements backing their father were released earlier this year.

Monday’s hearing centred on Luke Sayers’ attempt to move the case into the Federal Circuit and Family Court. Public reporting would be heavily restricted if the bid succeeds.

His barrister, Matt Collins KC, argued the intense media attention surrounding the case had become ‘salacious at times, it’s been gleeful, it seems to drip in schadenfreude, it’s often tabloid in every sense of the word’.

Collins also argued the publicity was harming Sayers’ business interests. He warned the case would involve highly sensitive personal issues, including attacks on the credibility of both parties.

‘Mr Sayers’ credibility will be in issue, so too will the credibility of Mrs Sayers,’ he told the court.

Cate Sayers is opposing the move. She instead wants the matter heard publicly in the Supreme Court before a jury later this year.

Her legal team argued she is seeking to ‘clear her name’ in open court. They say she was publicly linked to the scandal that brought down one of the AFL’s most powerful administrators.

After hearing more than two hours of submissions, Justice Andrew Watson reserved his decision. The ruling will cover both the application for a jury trial and Luke Sayers’ bid to transfer the proceedings into the Family Court system.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email

Related News

Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

19 May 2026
NRL star Jack Underhill who lost his mum to cancer aged just seven explains why he remembered her with a tattoo that features a spelling mistake

NRL star Jack Underhill who lost his mum to cancer aged just seven explains why he remembered her with a tattoo that features a spelling mistake

19 May 2026
Tennis bad boy Bernard Tomic is on the brink of playing in the French Open just weeks after becoming a dad

Tennis bad boy Bernard Tomic is on the brink of playing in the French Open just weeks after becoming a dad

19 May 2026
Chiefs heiress Gracie Hunt makes major reveal about lavish wedding after engagement to ex-quarterback’s son

Chiefs heiress Gracie Hunt makes major reveal about lavish wedding after engagement to ex-quarterback’s son

19 May 2026
John Travolta reacts to attention his viral Cannes beret looks have gotten

John Travolta reacts to attention his viral Cannes beret looks have gotten

19 May 2026
Departing Man City boss Pep Guardiola tells the club and fans he does NOT expect any lasting tributes on final game of the season against Aston Villa: ‘When you’re old, you can look at the memories’

Departing Man City boss Pep Guardiola tells the club and fans he does NOT expect any lasting tributes on final game of the season against Aston Villa: ‘When you’re old, you can look at the memories’

19 May 2026
Top News
Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post

19 May 2026
Anna Kepner’s dad accepts high school diploma on her behalf as stepbrother awaits trial for cruise ship death – UK Times

Anna Kepner’s dad accepts high school diploma on her behalf as stepbrother awaits trial for cruise ship death – UK Times

19 May 2026
Andrew Wood: Grandfather, 61, receives pioneering UK-first operation to treat brain aneurysm – UK Times

Andrew Wood: Grandfather, 61, receives pioneering UK-first operation to treat brain aneurysm – UK Times

19 May 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest UK news and updates directly to your inbox.

Recent Posts

  • Student at one of Australia’s most exclusive schools is exposed as troll who told AFL star to ‘end your life please’ in disgraceful online post
  • Anna Kepner’s dad accepts high school diploma on her behalf as stepbrother awaits trial for cruise ship death – UK Times
  • Andrew Wood: Grandfather, 61, receives pioneering UK-first operation to treat brain aneurysm – UK Times
  • M56 J11 eastbound exit | Eastbound | Congestion
  • NRL star Jack Underhill who lost his mum to cancer aged just seven explains why he remembered her with a tattoo that features a spelling mistake

Recent Comments

No comments to show.
© 2026 UK Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Go to mobile version