Vanessa Trump praised boyfriend Tiger Woods for being her ‘strength’ following her recent breast cancer diagnosis.
The 48-year-old, who is the ex-wife of President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Don Jr, revealed on Wednesday night that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is ‘working closely’ with doctors on a treatment plan.
The mother of five made the devastating announcement on Instagram, while adding that she had undergone a ‘procedure’ earlier in the week.
Woods was still in rehab in Switzerland following his DUI arrest in March when his girlfriend was diagnosed but clearly he’s been a pillar of support since his return to Florida last week.
Taking to Instagram on Friday, Vanessa posted a picture they shared when they went public with their relationship back in March 2025.
She captioned the post: ‘My strength through it all! Family and the closest people to me’ with a prayer emoji and love heart emoji.
Vanessa Trump praised Tiger Woods for being her ‘strength’ after her recent cancer diagnosis
She also used the same message with a picture of the five children she shares with Don Jr.
Woods was in rehab in Switzerland after his DUI arrest when Vanessa received her diagnosis
Vanessa used the same message alongside another photo that showed her with her five children from her marriage to Don Jr.
It comes after a source told The Daily Mail earlier this week that Vanessa will resent Woods deep down for being in rehab when she got her diagnosis.
Woods, whom she has been dating for just over a year, checked himself into rehab after being charged with driving under the influence following a car crash in Jupiter, Florida, on March 27.
Police reportedly found prescription opioid pills in his possession at the time of the arrest, which he had been using to manage chronic injury pain. Woods has pleaded not guilty to DUI.
And despite giving him an ‘ultimatum’ to seek professional help, Vanessa will be hurt by the fact the golf legend wasn’t there in her hour of need when she received the cancer diagnosis, an insider has claimed.
Vanessa said in her Instagram post on Wednesday that she was grateful to her doctors for performing the procedure.
The model also added that she is ‘staying focused and hopeful while surrounded by the love and support of my family, my kids and those closest to me.’
And she has made it clear to those in her inner circle that she will fight the illness with everything she’s got.
The insider said: ‘She’s got too much to live for, she’s going to fight like hell. She’s made that clear to everyone. Don’t pity her. Don’t treat her like she’s going to break. She’s going to fight and she’s going to beat this.’







